Recore Limited – Our client, a multinational company in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Assistant (Male)
Employment Type: Contract
- First Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience in a Multinational
- Minimum of 4 years significant experience as a Team Assistant, Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant who has worked with C-level executives in a Multinational
- Relevant professional qualifications in business and/or administration and other related discipline
- Must be refined and poise in personality
- Demonstrated experience in an administration role supporting a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience working in a research, university, or health organization
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees and management
- Working knowledge of SAP softwares
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy with a strong focus on quality of work
- Ability to use initiative and strive for efficient and effective process improvements
- Understand the need for and demonstrate strict adherence to confidentiality
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organizational priorities and ambiguous environments
- Reliability and demonstrated values aligned with the company’s goals
- Will work with a Top Director
- Manage incoming enquiries and requests for time and information on behalf of the Director and respond on behalf of the Director as appropriate
- Manage calendar of appointments to effectively allocate the Director’s time and ensure all associated documentation is available as required
- Maintain effective time management and organization of the work conducted by the Director
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, reports, applications and publications
- Prepare, provide support for and attend various meetings, as required by the Director
- Organize travel and accommodation for trips made by the Director
- Processing of financial payments and expense reimbursements
- Extraction and collation of budget data
- Contributes to strategic planning of the Division.
- Provide ongoing monthly activity statements to the Director regarding status of activities and events
- Supports the Director on other operational activity as required.
- Liaise with and build effective working relationships and provide high level customer service with staff and external clients
- Work closely with other Administration staff as required ensuring teamwork
- Participate in special projects to continuously improve processes, tools, systems, and organization
- Day to day administrative duties as required including Providing support in arranging meetings, booking rooms, and taking minutes where required.
- Management of official correspondences
- Accurate word processing, data entry, maintaining and updating databases
- Actively participate in team meetings and activities
- Participate in objective setting, performance management, planning and implementing personal and career development activities
- Follow and demonstration of organizational values
- Comply with OH&S legislation and operate in accordance with established OH&S practice and procedures.
- Promote and contribute to a safe, secure environment for staff and visitors
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable male candidates will be contacted.