Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Business Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- The Strategic Business Executive (PA) will be the principal executive and administrative support person for the GCEO thereby performing a vitally important role.
- He will have a sincere interest in the continuous improvement of the performance of the company, possess excellent administrative and relational skills, value attention to detail, and be able to handle a variety of activities and tasks.
Correspondence and Document:
- Prepare and preview hard copy and electronic mails on behalf of the CEO; provide accuracy checks on basic data and documents requiring the CEO signature.
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed for ease of reference and efficient retrieval.
- Be friendly and personable while managing heavy communications and calendar scheduling (requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, clients, co-workers and the general public) to coordinate various complex meetings.
- Sort and distribute the CEO mails and memos.
- Prepare and arrange the collation & biding of documents for presentations as directed.
- Handle social media platforms of the GCEO by projecting the brand of the organisation in a positive limelight.
- Pro-actively coordinate, monitor and manage CEO’s personal appointments and diary
- Take and distribute Minutes of Meetings when required.
- Answer telephone calls directed to the CEO Office and take messages
- Work continuously to promote the culture of excellent customer service in supporting the Chief Executive Officer achievement of desired objectives
- Answer all enquiries efficiently and effectively
- Provide support to the officers responsible regarding the organization and coordination of internal/external meetings or events
- Courtesy in dealing with internal staff, external customers and vendors
- Operate efficiently at lowest cost; staying within approved budgets, establish appropriate reporting and control procedures
Decision Making/Problem Solving:
- Quick understanding of most relevant problems and the ability to proffer timely, practical decisions
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation during MPR, Financial Planning etc.
- Ensure efficient use and management of the Reception & Reception Corner and Conference Room
- Proactive management of the CEO personal itinerary (meals & refreshments, personal visitors, family / friends birthday & other celebration notifications, reminders and co-ordination of family events, etc.)
- Efficient running of the CEO Office; overseeing its cleanliness, orderliness and ensuring there is always a sufficient supply of office supplies and stationery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant field with at least 2-5 years of proven experience providing executive support in a structured organization.
- Membership of ICSAN, CIA is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Senior Management Team and external partners
- Understanding business functions and metrics within the Organization
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Able to work within a team as well as alone with little or no supervision
- High level of personal effectiveness
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A professional and confident manner
- Committed and professional in attitude
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Ability to treat others with respect
- Upholding quality and continuous improvement
- Good working knowledge of the uses and applications of MS Office suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc. in the preparation of high-quality documents on behalf of the CEO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send a PDF format of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.