Storekeeper- Chemical in a Multinational Oil and Gas company (Total)
*MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: STOREKEEPER- CHEMICAL*
- Assist with the safe storage and handling of all Chemicals & Lubricants within the Base, in accordance with Company Rules, API Standards and Manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines.
- To check the material / chemical issued with Picking List and Purchase Orders, prepare the
packaging, stuff in the certified CCU’s, and move it to the outgoing area. Issue the appropriate documentation.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external audits, like Finance and NNPC, and at each movement on an internal basis.
- Ensure that all stock and non-stock items for direct charge to user-departments that are received at Onne conform to the approved SAP purchase order in terms of quantity and quality and are processed correctly in SAP.
- Ensures that all stock items are safely and efficiently stored at Onne, using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures that SAP is updated accurately with any changes to quantity, location or description as required without any delay.
- Ensure adherence at all times to the Company’s HSE policy.
- Minimum of OND/HND, with at least 5 years working experience in warehouse operations (storekeeping and inventory control). Experience in Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Basic experience in the use of SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be 100% Safety Conscious
- Basic Training in Store and Inventory Management.
- Physical ability to f requently lif t and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
*DEADLINE:* 17th August 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*