Store Keeper at La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited
La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited (La Roche) is West Africa’s foremost distributor for world’s leading providers of sanitary fittings, building materials (finishing products) and construction equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Maintenance of the Warehouse
- Supplying of goods to customers
- Identification of excesses or shortages in goods supplied
- Receiving of Supplies
- Plan warehouse layout and space requirements in order to prevent loss/theft or damage, and to achieve full warehouse optimization.
- Documentation of new supplies
- Stock card management (Record keeping)
- Stock counting
- Supervise the loading/offloading of goods
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a storekeeper
- Competent using Microsoft Office,
- Attentive to details and time requirements,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have Bookkeeping and inventory control skills,
- Must be Familiar with store/ warehouse management practices and environment
- Competent in data management and reporting,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020