Sterling Bank PLC Recruitment for Trade Finance Analyst – NIB
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Analyst – NIB
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To supervise the whole range of Trade Service Products and transaction growth under NIB
- Manage relationships with Trade Services
- Innovate and timely introduce viable product offerings consistent with market realities
- Facilitate periodic training for the Sales team
- Execute marketing calls with the Sales team
- Increase overseas correspondent partners and available clean lines
- Manage the NIB Import Finance Facility portfolio
- Ensure excellent customer experience for NIB Trade
- Provide support for the Sales Team for customer on-boarding
- Ensure dynamism and viability of our Trade Product Offerings and avoidance of concentration risk
- Increase transaction volumes, values and profitability
- Project top-of-mind awareness of Sterling Bank’s core competence along Trade Line
- 3 years of banking experience in the various aspects of International Trade including Letters of Credits and Bank Guarantees, Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking Relationship Management.
Deadline: 17th September, 2020.