Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Credit Monitoring
Job Type: Full time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance, Quality Assurance / Control
- To ensure compliance with Credit policy guides, procedures, and regulations in the granting of facilities to customers and achieve a reduction of NPL ratio. The ideal candidates will report to the Head, Credit, Payments, and Other SBU Monitoring.
- Ensure full adherence to Credit Policy guide and other statutory regulations.
- Monitor to ensure no repeated exceptions from both Internal Audit and Regulators.
- Carry out the implementation of all management recommendations.
- Improve process that will enhance efficiency.
- Comply with bank’s policy, procedures and regulations.
- Work with the credit team to achieve considerate reduction in NPL.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Conduct, monitoring and Reporting, Credit /Risk Assurance.
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.