Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Health Finance Officer
Job Type: Full time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance,Health / Beauty / Personal Care
- To execute Health Sector strategy by cultivating and managing customers within assigned industry and providing a full spectrum of financial services to these clients to ensure a substantial contribution to the liquidity and profitability of the Region/Directorates and overall customer satisfaction.
- Identify and market prospects within the target market
- Carry out deposit mobilization initiatives (Current & Savings accounts (CASA, Fixed Deposits account)
- Identify customers’ needs and proactively provide products/services to meet such needs and advice on appropriate selection of the bank’s products
- Drive revenue creation opportunities by offering to customers the relevant value propositions that meet their business needs and ensure the provision of excellent relationship management
- Manage the existing Banking relationships and explore new opportunities.
- Prepare customers’ loan applications and collate/direct data to the approving authority through the appropriate channels
- Render all credit/risk asset reports, deposit liability report and LDR status report to Health Business Manager on a weekly basis
- Ensure existing investments and liquidation are done accurately and promptly
- Create quality risk assets and effectively manage balance sheet along target lines
- Carry out effective and constant monitoring of customers’ account balances with a view to beefing up same
- Ensure key financial deliverables for the sector are met.
- Proffer effective and robust financial solutions to stakeholders in the Health sector/institutions with the aim of improving customer experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Retail Banking or 2years in Health Management.
Deadline: 14th August, 2020.