Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Propositions Officer – One Woman
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Propositions Officer – One Woman
Job Type: Full-time
- Support the execution of One-Woman strategies to drive customer acquisition, cultivate and manage relationships across client segments
- Provide active support in engaging stakeholders, sourcing and securing strategic partnerships such that fosters profitability for the proposition and the Bank
- Ensure seamless execution of customer acquisition initiatives (including asset/ liability generation); ensuring key financial deliverables are met against preset targets
- Support development of strategies to prospect and acquire new customers and partners to achieve landmark targets for the segment. This includes building relationships to create leverage that aid target yield
- Carry out effective and constant monitoring of customers’ account balances with a view to augmenting balances, against periodic targets
- Keep abreast of local and international economic, financial and political events which may impact sales, lead generation and service excellence in general. This includes unique and innovative approaches to value creation within the sector
- Conduct periodic analyses and deliver reports on risk assets and deposit liability, covering all customer enrollment, liability generation, asset generation, lead generation, notable issues, user activeness and more; working with Enterprise Data, Direct Marketing and CAMU to create/refine personas and improve service delivery
- Identify customers’ needs, proactively seek to provide offerings/services to meet such needs and advice on appropriate selection of banks products
- Conduct research to generate and leverage market intelligence data in benchmarking One Woman solutions across customer segments and deliver solutions to deliver competitiveness for the Bank
- 2-3 years’ cognate experience
Deadline: 26th August, 2020.