Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Head Experience & Design Execution
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Experience & Design Execution
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization(s): Customer Service / Call center
- Responsible for the design and execution of a Sterling service culture and strategic initiatives for Customer Experience which includes design of Journey maps for enhanced customer experience across all customer traditional and digital touch
- Develop of Service Rule Book to drive the adoption of a uniform Customer-Centric behavior by all Sterling’s
- Define and interpret the experience improvement initiatives into actionable plans for implementation
- Monitor customers’ touchpoints, User Experience reviews and recommend improvement plans
- Generate process review reports which show the impact of existing processes on Customer Experience and identify strengths, weaknesses, and improvement recommendations
- Map the Customer Journey, identify and draw actionable plans from the “moments of truth”, evaluate “pain points” and “opportunity to delight”
- Analyze in detail the performance of every digital and traditional channel (Search, Social, Mobile, CC, Branch, etc.) within every step of the customer journey
- Design and implement innovative strategic control scorecard solutions based on customer experience management
- Ensure products and services meet approved business objectives and customers’ needs which includes reliability, usability, simplicity, and convenience
- Develop programs for instilling the defined Sterling Customer Experience culture in new and existing employees
- Identify and report on Customer Experience gaps across all service delivery touch points and liaise with stakeholders for resolution
- Monitor and flag any major issues identified with channel downtime, user drop offs and silos in process and channels
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in customer facing roles
- Experience in Creative and Innovative roles in any Customer service focused organization within or outside the financial services industry would be an added advantage.
Deadline: 17th September, 2020.