Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2022
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 – International Graduate Programme – Wealth Management
Ref No: 2100035912
Job: Business Support and Management
Employee Status: Permanent
- We aspire to be the Private Bank of choice for generations of entrepreneurs in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, helping clients to manage, protect and grow their wealth.
- We’re investing $250 million in our Private Banking and Wealth Management business to improve the way we serve our clients, upgrading our core banking platform and adding senior Relationship Managers. Our goal is to double our assets under management in the next five years.
- As a global business, with a presence across Asia, Africa and the Middle East and Private Banking and Wealth Management under the same leadership, we’re able to support our clients with best-in-class products and services.
- We help customers across our footprint with the management of their day-to-day finances and savings.
- You’ll learn about our product offerings, how we position them in the market, and the processes and strategies behind them.
- Your experiences will cover different segments, products and channels and our customer experience.
You’ll get involved in:
- Monitoring the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports
- Shape the development and way we present our wealth management products and services for clients
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate new client engagement plans
Your career progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role in Wealth Management. These could be in areas such as:
- Product Management
- Investment Advisory
- Business and Segment Management
What you’ll do over 18 months
- International induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12-month training rotation – you’ll spend twelve months in Wealth Management where you’ll learn how to engage with clients. You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and lastly Digital.
- 6-month business rotation – your last rotation will add to your knowledge of the product and client transaction lifecycle. It will also give you exposure to areas such as Funds, Wealth Propositions and Solutions, and Investment Strategy. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our International Graduate Programme, you must:
- Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to.
- For the UAE, we accept applications from Arab Nationals requiring visa sponsorship, but priority will be given to nationals of the country.
- For graduate roles in US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.