Software Tester at Poise & Etiquette
Poise and Etiquette, a HR Consulting firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
Deadline: 14th January, 2021.