Software Engineer in Test (Remote) at DRO Health Limited
DRO Health is a healthcare solution aimed at providing all round quality healthcare through an app.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer in Test
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join our growing team of engineers and contribute towards scaling the platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability and quality assurance at all stages of software development and deployment.
- You will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
- You will also be directly working with the tech and product teams to ensure platform efficiency, performance, stability.
- Mobile testing (Android & iOS)
- Web testing (Django & React)
- Helping set up and improve automation and team velocity
- Participate in all QA, team and sprint meetings
- Proactively collaborate with product and engineering to help plan new feature development
- Work as a core member of a functional product squad, attending daily standups and working closely with that team
- Looking for ways to prevent bugs from occurring in the first place
- Analyze end-user requirements to define and document test plans.
- Execute test cases, debug, detect errors and/or possible improvements, document them, and follow up to be resolved.
- Generate reports of test results and errors detected.
- Define priorities and plan tests of system requirements.
- Document the functionalities of the systems.
- Represent the end-user to the developers to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Detect and propose improvements in both the quality control process and the software development cycle.
- Knowledge of Python and Django
- 4+ years experience.
- 2+ years of experience in testing Web Products and Mobile Products.
- Solid knowledge of testing tools.
- Development of test plans: creation of test cases and debugging.
- Additional knowledge in Web technologies and Mobile Technologies.
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux environments is a plus
- Software engineering experience is a plus
- Familiarity with using JIRA,Trello, Clickup or any project management tool
- Clear all round communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of QA process for software development, debugging and release
50% off all services for family and friends.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You will be required to submit your CV and cover letter.