Impero Techne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Developer .Net
Location: VGC, Lagos
- Analyze, design, prototype, program, test, troubleshoot and support the complete software lifecycle in your hands!
- Envision and deliver new features by working, as part of a high-performing scrum team, with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and
- Create and enhance a scalable SaaS enterprise application
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functionality is added
- Perform code reviews
- Foster software development best practices.
What we are looking for:
- Candidates should possess a Master’s degree / Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills using C#, .NET Core, Web Api,Angular
- Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Angular .js and Entity Framework
- Hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing performance
- 5 years of experience with .NET framework
- Experience in TFS Build Automation, Release and Configuration management is a plus
- Strong coding skills for object-oriented programming and Web Services, microservices, or SOA with advanced programming constructs such as multithreaded programming, dependency injection, LINQ, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping.
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- N1,800,000 – N2,400,000 annually.
Deadline: 16th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.