Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria Limited
Cellulant is Africa’s no.1 company in the payments & transfers category – FIntech Awards 2016. We are a PPISP (Payment Platform Infrastructure Service Provider) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Be accountable for the design and development of effective software that meets given complex, strategic business needs for immediate team and broader application
- Work with project, product leads to design software and create implementable specifications and tasks at product and roadmap level
- Work with 3rd Party where necessary providing direction, support and documentation
- Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and help introduce them where appropriate
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Ensure troubleshooting and resolution of issues throughout the product life cycle including out of hours support for incident resolution
- Work with other technical leaders in the broader organisation to define, document and distribute best practice and standards
- Manages design and implementation (via review and specification) of 3rd party software products and systems
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
Deadline: 12th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.