The Yellow Plate is Abuja’s premier online cafe and bistro. Located in the heart in the heart it’s the place you come to because you’re already friends of ours, or you soon will be. We love yummy food, authentic service, great libations and friendly faces.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Website Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We’re looking for great talent to join the ever-growing family. Our ideal candidate is someone with a firm understanding of social media and core marketing concepts.
- You would be responsible for developing creative ways, to generate a buzz within all relevant social media environments.
- As such you should have solid experience using editing software platforms to create impactful graphic assets for social media and websites.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring all content is engaging and relevant to target audience and maximizing content syndication across all social media channels
- Work to consistently drive the growth of our key channels: Instagram, Instagram Stories, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Working plan and execute creative, content & campaigns, that are high quality, on-brand and consistently delivered to a high standard across all channels
- Willing to take on a hands-on approach to, creating and delivering an array of content, from static, video and graphic assets. In addition to Adobe or Cava, you will also need to be conversant with Facebook Creator Studio, Business Manager, Mailchimp and other editing software
- Manage website orders and ensure content is up to date.
- Own administration elements, including regular reporting for relevant channels, product orders for social shoots, updating marketing/social calendars and budget reports when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Substantial working in a similar social media and website role
- Knowledge of social media platforms’ front and back end, and how best to use them
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Facebook Creator Studio, Business Manager, Graphic Design/Video Editing platform
- You will need to be able update ecommerce websites
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Self-motivated, use initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
- Strong communicator internal / external
N40,0000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.