Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are Concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Social Media Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
- Must be a graduate
- 3 – 6 years of experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background in building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Experience of managing website content.
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Capacity to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and resourceful with a ?an-do attitude
- Creating a social media strategy and goal setting
- Create budgets for your social media activities?
- Work with internal stakeholders
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities
- Manage the social media marketing team for the organization
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Manage change and adopt social media into the organizational culture
- Manage blogger and other influencer outreach program?
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Work with other branches of marketing in your company to integrate social media with all marketing.?
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Understand how social media impacts search traffic
Deadline: 5th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.