Social Media Handler at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Handler
Job Ref: 001
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To administer our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- You are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends to further keep the company relevant.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Candidates must have an SSCE from a recognisable school.
Our ideal Candidates must possess the following:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Handler
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Ability to use Photoshop, Corel draw and Adobe Premiere
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.