Social Media Executive in an Indigenous Manufacturer
Candor Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Manufacturer is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Post the company’s products on all social media platforms
- Respond to inquiries, liaise with factory
- Coordinate invoicing, online sales, payments, collections.
- Follow up with factory to ensure products are ready as promised
- Analyzing social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Coordinate delivery, run surveys and drive customer satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or Social Media with a 3 years’ extensive experience in social media management,
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms,
- Web Proficiency,
- Computer Software Proficiency,
- Team Management Experience,
- Content Creation,
- Interpersonal Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Customer Service Skills.
Deadline: 28th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates should send their CV along with a typed one-page Cover Letter detailing the specific attributes / experiences from your professional, academic and personal background that make you the best candidate for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.