Toaste is a marketing company dedicated to diversifying the global creative industry through real stories, campaigns and initiatives around Black + Afromillennial lifestyle and culture. With a large network of black multi-level influencers and creators around the world, we help create and execute brand solutions that reach targeted audiences and make an impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an innovative, driven, self-motivator who is obsessed with social media and often stays in the know of current events both locally and internationally.
- The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company.
- They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness.
- Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
- The Social Media Coordinator will support the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for all administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience as a social media coordinator
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills.
- Research target audience and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, video, and image content.
- Develop and manage the social tone of the company online
- Monitor web traffic
- Develop optimal posting schedule
- Manage day-to-day publishing on Toaste social channels, monitor conversation and create replies
- Help with content launches, including trailers, featurettes, etc.
- Assist in the creation of digital assets to support campaign launches (banners, social media skins, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal marketing, and creative teams to build out the social support content calendar and conceptualize content ideas to support Company and organizational objectives, campaign launches, and support/education campaigns
- Monitor and report on KPIs on a weekly basis with Head of Marketing
- Assist in the ongoing development of social content strategy