Slitting Machine Operator in a Manufacturing Company
Total Data Limited – Our client in the manufacturing industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Slitting Machine Operator
- The Slitter Operator is responsible for the safe operation of the equipment including necessary maintenance and documentation and handles the preparation and processing of material in and out of the Slitting Operation among other related tasks.
Experience and Qualifications Required for the Role
- HND / B.Sc in Engineering (Mechanical preferred).
- Valid international passport required.
- Good knowledge of Machine Treatment check.
- Candidate should have minimum of 5 years
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Engineering with good work experience as a Slitter Machine Operator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.