Settlement Manager at Bluesquad Limited
Bluesquad – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Settlement Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client has an opportunity for an individual with Managerial experience in Payment Settlement Management with direct experience in financial technology, banking or the wider FinTech industry.
- Supervise the accurate processing and settlement of transactions initiated using debit or credit cards and USSD across various platforms
- Development, supervision and implementation of strategies to reduce operational risk and ensure safe and reliable settlement processing.
- Carry out daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Ensures timely reconciliation of all transactions done on the bank’s terminals
- Attending to customer and merchant disputes and ensuring prompt resolution
- Liaising with switching companies and card schemes on Settlement issues
- Keep abreast CBN regulatory requirement report
- Ensure prompt settlement of transactions routed through various payments platforms
- Performs settlement of interbank card transactions
- Executes chargebacks and dispute resolutions of local and international cards transactions
- Performs electronic transaction analytics and reporting using SQL and Excel.
- Formulate Standard Operating Procedure for the automation of settlement processes
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related courses
- 7-10 years working experience in the same capacity
- Membership of the ACCA, ICAN, or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Digital Financial Services or banking industry experience
- Experience with electronic payment systems
- Excellent knowledge of payment processing- gateways
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic financial modeling and financial statement analysis skills.
Deadline: 15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please apply with their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.