Documentone Platforms Limited – ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria) is the name given to the Electronic Academic Document Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria owned by ETX Solutions Nigeria Limited. It is a technology platform, acting as an electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organisations in a secure, trusted environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Associates and Manager
Location: FCT, Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
- ETX.NG Exchange operates digital credentials management services. Due to an extension of our exchange services, we are now looking for smart people to join the service delivery team to be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with our customers’ students, schools and companies whilst improving our services to maintain their satisfaction.
- To be successful at delivering digital services to end users, firstly, you’ll need to be super smart. You should also be able to demonstrate strong leadership and teamworking skills. You should demonstrate excellent communication and internet and computer skills; and you should be able to work with limited supervision.
- In this role, you will be assigned a customer segment based on your experience and interests as stated in your CV; and then you will be required to ensure that the services requested are completely delivered to your assigned customers in a timely, friendly and cost effective manner.
- The function is planned to contain six service delivery associates (Average N1.5m Gross PA) and three managers (Average 2.5m Gross PA) across the various customer segments and all based in our Abuja office. The outcome of your interview will determine whether you’re assigned a manager or associate role.
- Your main task is to guarantee customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.