Service Centre Supervisor at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of consumer electronics products. We have a factory for the assembly of electronics products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Centre Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate should be analytical and must possess good technical service, supervisory, customer handling & inter-personal skills. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Oversea daily operational activities on pending jobs.
- Allocation of jobs to the technicians and monitoring of same.
- Review of daily working report with team and taking corrective measures.
- Cordination with spare parts officer for raising the parts orders & tracking.
- Ensuring achieving of KPI (TAT/CSAT/LTP/Engr. productivity/DWR Accuracy, etc.
- Ensure quality service delivery with minimum repeate repair.
- Reduction of customer escalations.
- Daily monitoring of technician productivity.
- Weekly budget preparation for service operations & approval from service manager.
- Preparation of sparepart failure report and sharing same to service manager.
- Responsible for checking local repair possibilities for PNA cases, sharing the repair quotations to service manager for approval.
- Ensuring adequate spares availability at the SVCs (Safety stock planning and execution).
- Generating and achieving out warranty income targets (Reduction in third party repairs installations).
- Monitoring and completion of AMCs (Annual Maintenance Contract).
- Responsible for improving service centre hygiene and compliance to service standards (Job cards, processes, policies).
- Participating in monthly/quarterly spareparts counting and labelling activity.
- Ensuring service cost reduction through proper inventory control method.
- Technical skill monitoring and productivity improvement.
- Arranging training to front, backend and field force team.
- Retail visit for service feedback and working on improvement areas for channel delight.
Required Experience /Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of8-10 years Technical Service/Maintenance experience in a Sales driven organisation
- Good knowledge of a recognized ERP package
- Ability to think outside box
- Leadership skill
- Attention to details
- Communication skill
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of microsoft suite-Excel, word & Powerpoint.
- 35 – 40 years old.
Deadline: 7th December, 2020.