Senri Limited Graduate Trainee Program (SGTP) 2021
SENRI Limited is a Japanese ICT company. We are looking to recruit young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to build relationships with enterprise customers. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa. Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya,Ghana, Tanzania,Uganda and Nigeria, with a multinational team from Kenya, Uganda, Indonesia and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Key Area: Business Development Management
- Generate leads in manufacturing and distributing companies in order to pitch Senri to them.
- Understand the technical details of our Mobile and web App and solve customer’s problems
- Keep good relationships with clients.
- Manage the customer’s account after closure to ensure smooth user experience.
- Run presentation and product demo at the meeting with clients
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Academic background on computer science or information technology is plus.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in ICT business.
- B2B sales experience is plus
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Must be between 22 to 28 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC.
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Strategic Prospecting Skills.
- Rapport Building on the Call.
- Active Listening.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Every candidate has an equal opportunity in our selection process, therefore, we encourage people from different backgrounds, race, gender to apply.