Senior Supervisor, Operations at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Leone, Liberia and UAE.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Supervisor, Operations
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc / HND
- Experience in Vessel management and operations
- 7 – 10 years Experience.
The candidate to handle vessel operations:
- To ensure operations activities are carried out in good order
- To ensure stevedores are well kitted with their PPE always
- To ensure vessels are registered before commencement of operation
- To ensure gears are available for vessel operations
- To ensure safe discharge of vessels
- To ensure compliance of safety rules & regulations
- Planning of vessel operations before arrival
- To ensure inventory of gears in the store are taken quarterly and forward report to management.
- To ensure stowage plans are ready before vessel operation commences
- To ascertain the cargo to be discharged is to berth in Lagos.
- To check or reconcile with the Chief Officer if cargo meant for our terminal has been completely discharged.
- To ensure batteries and mechanic are on ground before the commencement of ship operation
- To ensure daily report of operations is sent to the supervising manager.
- Assist in the pre-operation activities prior vessel arrival.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the management.
Deadline: 12th November, 2020.