Senior Strategist in a Digital, content and creative agency
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a digital, content and creative agency that focuses on creating captivating brand experiences that resonates and deepens brand loyalty is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Strategist
Ref No: SEH/1002/IMM
Location: Lekki, Lagos State.
Type: Full Time
- The Senior strategist develops, explores and provide the team with information gleaned from researching markets for relevant data on the product, target audience and strategy as well as presenting strategic concepts recommendations for a range of clients to ensuring quality is never compromised.
- BSc, BA, or HND degree in Marketing or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experiences in similar role with a creative agency.
- Excellent ability to carry out adequate research.
- Ability to come up with creative marketing strategies for clients.
- Must possess strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have proficient knowledge/experience of digital marketing.
- Knowledge/experience of media planning.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined strategy that contains concise information on the product, target audience and strategy so that they can develop creative ideas applicable to the media channels that will promote the idea most effectively.
- Developing concepts in conjunction with the creative team (creative director, Copywriters, creative designers) for clients.
- Giving a comprehensive framework for advertising strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product as well as market share.
- Researching on and developing strategic concepts for new businesses.
- Conducting client surveys and other types of research to gauge the overall level of client satisfaction and address areas of concern.
- Carrying out researches using the internet and other identified sources to keep the team up-to-date with issues/events/changes in the external environment that could impact new and existing business opportunities.
- Exploring a variety of market research data to monitor cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behaviours and perceptions.
- Developing strategic plans for campaigns, and ensure the creative work not only fits the brand but is also strategically focused.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Strategist” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please ensure CV is in MS Word format only.