FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Full-Time
- You will be working as our Senior Product Designer in our product team made of 4 people: our CPO Nicolas (Founder) , Sid & Xiaoyu (Business Analytics-FR) , Damien (Product Manager) and Nkem (User Research Manager-NG). You will be based in Nigeria, at our office in Lagos.
- Your mission will be to build a neat and simple product design to enable our users in emerging markets to access digital financial services smoothly. From the high-level design strategy to micro-details, you will bring design to the heart of the product development journey to build memorable products for our customers.
We are waiting for you to:
- Work closely with the user research team to turn ideas into valuable product designs for our app already downloaded 1 million+ times;
- Design incredibly simple/neat design flows & lead the design process, from mockups, user flows, prototypes to final designs for mobile products;
- Integrate those designs with the front-end team in a structured tech/product environment;
- follow analytics for achieving desired results.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- You must have a solid track record of achievement (academic, professional, and/or sport);
- You have 4-7 years of experience in product design or as a UI/UX designer in a fast-growing B2C tech startup company. Working in FinTech and on emerging markets is a plus;
- You must have good knowledge of mobile design via Figma, Sketch;
- You must have an entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times;
- You must be a problem solver with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations;
- You must be curious in nature.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Phone screening of 30 minutes with Titi – our Talent Manager
- Screening with our HR & Technical Recruiter based in NG – Titi,
- Technical Test
- Virtual video interview with Nicolas, our CPO;
- Last call with Julian, our country manager in NG.