Senior Logistics Finance Analyst at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Logistics Finance Analyst
Reference ID: req32671
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Senior Logistics Finance Analyst supports with managing the financial impact of the CTS area to P&L (This covers both the Haulage Overheads as well as Warehouse & Distribution OPEX).
- The role also provides business partnering to LOMs, alongside the Warehouse and Operations Teams to support the delivery of the ICSC delivery.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Support the BU Logistics Finance Manager with implementing the BU Logistics strategy
- Educate people & spread financial mindset in ICSC
- Fixed to variable (outsourcing) cost deep-dive analysis
- Finance support to Country Logistics Area.
- BSO for SC Finance process support. ICSC BU management support
- Support the operational RTM reviews.
- Participate in and evaluate key initiatives on productivity and efficiency improvement (RTM, RGM, etc.)
- Manage Cost to Supply OH/OPEX Control by Plants / Depots
- Support finished goods inventory & pallet management control
- Logistics planning support as well as special projects on cost control
- DIFOTAI analysis and support.
- Support full implementation of (as well as adherence to) policy and procedures.
- Plan (BP, RE) and support accurate submissions of monthly actual CTS together with BSO
- Transportation rates calculation and analysis by location / SKU.
- Support the BU Logistics financial reporting and budgeting processes.
Education / Knowledge
- B.Sc. in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on the same role
- Logistics cost planning, accounting & analysis
- Haulage impact on COGS
- Inventory management,
- Planning and project management
- SAP ERP system & process Advanced MS Excel & Power Pivot skills.
- Background / knowledge of Logistics
Do you have these skills?
- Understanding and interpretation of how CTS performance drives profitability, including risk & opportunity analysis.
- Understand financial impact / cost drivers to work with outsourcing partners
- Solid understanding of FMCG logistics requirements
- Understanding of RTM impact in logistics. Support for network design
- Understand impact and effective planning of capital investment
- CTS Opex management and analysis, inventory management
- CAPEX planning, control and management
- Logistics Opex cost drivers, macroeconomic and external influences
- Internal Control Framework.
Application Closing Date