Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior HR Executive – Talent Acquisition_FMCG
- To design plan and execute employer branding activities.
- To encourage employees to be brand ambassadors and plan employee referral programs.
- To coordinate and drive recruitment process across all business units.
- To source, screen, interview and determine the ideal candidate for the running requisites.
- To review sourcing methodologies like consultants, job portals, direct applications etc and do performance evaluation on quarterly basis.
- To follow-up with shortlisted candidates on pre-joining process compliance and formalities.
- To coordinate with HOD on joining dates and induction schedule for the candidates and ensure all onboarding requirements are met within 02 working days of joining of the candidate.
- To coordinate between new employee and respective departments and ensure the induction of new employees goes smooth and well recorded.
- To develop good employee relations across the Organization to ensure Vibrant Organization Culture.
- To work in line with various HOD’s to support and involve them in Hiring and Employee Onboarding and other HR related procedures.
- To monitor performance of sourcing partners and discuss quarterly with Management on recruitment issues and opportunities.
- To submit monthly recruitment progress report to reporting manager and management team.
- To ensure all positions have valid JD’s, Skills and Competence mapped with their designation in HR Software and employee is well aware about the same.
- MBA or minimum 1 year of relevant post graduate diploma in HRM
- Post Qualification Experience of minimum 5 years would be needed in handling talent acquisition role in a fast-moving Organization with employee strength of more than 800 employees.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to handle employee conflicts and issues in best interest of company and employee.
- Well exposed to HR Software / Ms – Excel and exposure in working in a team of 4-5 people.
- Well exposed to ISO and other international standards and hands on experience of managing compliance against these standards.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Deadline: 14th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Senior HR Executive_Talent Acquisition” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested persons should