Team Ace – Our client, a leading Engineering conglomerate in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Geologist
- Applicant should have a B. Sc or M. Sc in Geology
- Should have experience in iron ore, base metals, rare earth, and precious metals
- Should be fluent in English, skilled in report writing and should have excellent negotiation skills
- Should be aware of International Practices and implement on-site
- Experienced in SURPAC, ARCGIS, MAPINFO, MINEX
- With at least 6 years’ experience + all the factors listed above
- Prior international experience is a plus
- Should be able to carry out prospecting and exploration functions such as identification of ore mineralization, thorough desktop studies, geological mapping, developing drill hole plans, litho-logging, and Sample Collection as per International Standards
- Should be able to carry out resource estimation exercise using software, budgeting exercise and exploration time frame
- Should have basic knowledge of conducting drilling, sample analysis, downhole geophysics survey, and IP survey
USD 3,000 – 3,500 per month
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Senior Geologist-A20” as the subject of the Email.