Senior Core Engineer (Remote) at Enertek Group
Enertek group, since inception, has rapidly grown to become an adaptive, dependable & effective Recruitment service provider in the energy and technology industries across Europe, the Middle East, the USA & APAC with a mission to turn complex personnel challenges into transparent and secure solutions. We make it our business to truly understand our areas of specialism giving us the ability to provide our clients access to our exclusive network of the markets ‘best in class’ talent. This unique asset allows us to effectively manage our clients resourcing demands and this network coverage puts us at the forefront of the sector.
Enertek Group, currently in partnership with a a high-performance, high-security blockchain platform for enterprises and next-generation applications, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Core Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent
- They are currently on the hunt for an experienced software developer to join their core tech team as a Senior Core Engineer.
- Take charge of feature design, development, testing, and deployment for the blockchain according to our technical roadmap and mainnet release schedules.
- Perform bug fixing and issue resolution on our multiple code bases.
- Peer-review the design and code of our other core engineers.
- Provide technical support to our partners, such as exchanges and miners.
- Participate in mainnet maintenance, including network fault analysis, health monitoring, patching, and upgrade exercises.
- Passionate about the cryptocurrency and blockchain fields.
- Computer science background.
- 5+ years experience in working with distributed systems in the area of peer to peer syncing and networking, cryptography, *nix systems programming.
- Good proficiency with either Rust or C++ is a must, preferably both.
- Good proficiency with Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge of AWS and Kubernetes is an advantage.
Competitive package/Token Allocation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Ryan@enertek-group.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: You will be contacted by a member of Enertek’s team.