Senior Buyer at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Buyer
Reference ID: req32670
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Your main responsibility is to lead and execute sourcing of a specific complex category in the country; indirectly reporting to and supporting SPM & SPSM for the strategic sourcing of the specific category.
- You will ultimately be responsible for optimizing service levels provided to internal customers for the specific category in the country, in alignment with the Spend Procurement Managers of each country.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Analyze spot buys and take proactive actions
- Execute strategic sourcing tasks for the category in the country
- Support SPA to track savings value creation in relation to country BP
- Support SPM, SPSM and CPM to integrate procurement indirect category savings in country BP
- Support SPM & SPSM in executing strategic sourcing for the category
- Manage contract expiration and maintain contract
- Upload scanned contract in the system, update master data, and enable contract
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both Hellenic and the supplier over time for local categories in alignment with SPM & SPSM
- Monitor SLA’s and KBI’s for assigned categories to country stakeholders
- Manage internal customer relationships for local categories in alignment with Spend Procurement Managers, SPM & SPSM
- Ensure CSR strategy implementation in alignment with the predefined standards and guidelines
Education / Knowledge
- University Degree (Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Legal or similar).
- Master or MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years of experience working for an industry related to the category, or in procurement.
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP, other ERP systems with focus on Purchasing.
- Knowledge in the category or in procurement (CIPS preferred or other certification).
Do you have these skills?
- Action Oriented
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Drive for Results .
- Customer Focus .
- Peer Relationship Management
- Advanced Excel and Power Point
- Ability to Manage Diversity
- Successful track record and development potential.
Application Closing Date