FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Contract Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 10 August 2020
- You will be working as our Senior Business Intelligence Analyst within the BI department, under the product division. You will work closely with members of the data analysis team made of 3 people: Sid & Xiaoyu (business analytics) and Nkem (user researcher). You will be based in Nigeria, Lagos at our office.
- Your mission will be to help the company grow using tactical data, and be more competitive in the fintech environment. You will support the business by looking for new data opportunities [determine market trends, gather information on competitors, study company’s own data]; define an analytics strategy and make it available for everyone in the company.
We are waiting for you to:
- Define analytics needs of every stakeholder, and translate them into automatable reports and / or data models
- Research new data sources and build user cases to propose specifications and rules for integration
- Create strong relationship with all internal stakeholders and propose solution to their problems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You must have a solid track record of achievement (academic, professional, and/or sport);
- You must have an entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times;
- You must be a problem solver with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations;
- You must be curious in nature.
- You have 5-10 years of working experience; with at least 5 years in Analytics
- You must have worked / be working in the FinTech industry, and on emerging markets is a plus;
- You must have held a similar title such as Business Analyst, Analytics Manager, Finance Analyst, Senior Data Analyst;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Phone screening of 30 minutes with Titi – our HR & Talent Manager in Lagos;
- Technical Test;
- Virtual video interview with Sid – Business Analyst & Strategy Manager;
- Last call with Maud, our global HR Manager