Senior Backend Developer at Swift Branding Nigeria
Swift Branding NG is a subsidiary of Digifigs Limited, a full-service digital marketing organization with a focus on building and promoting the online visibility of personal and corporate brands through social and digital media platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Backend Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- A fast-growing digital agency is looking for a FULL-TIME Senior Backend Developer to create, maintain, and improve norm-disruptive software applications that will serve millions of people all over the world. You’ll be working from our HQ at Ibadan, Oyo state.
- If you’re looking to be involved in the development of solutions that will be used worldwide, and are willing to grow with the team, then this role is for you.
- Ultimately, you will lead the team and lift our products from the development stage to the point where they become solutions recognised and admired in Africa, and the world as a whole.
- At least 3 years of experience as a professional Web Developer.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Fluent with PHP (Laravel) and good knowledge of NodeJS would be required.
- Solid knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, cloud technologies, etc is a plus.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, CI, CD is also a plus, etc.
- Understanding of security practices.
- Team management skills.
- A track record of success with developing modern APIs.
- Experience with SQL Server and database design.
- Knowledge of automated testing toolsets and methodologies (Preferable).
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive web & mobile applications
- Participate in the solutions, design, maintenance & improvements of our core products
- Evaluating existing and new technologies, ensuring our applications utilize industry best practices
- Supporting the operations team in order to provide the best uptime and service quality
- Developing and deploying to cloud-based technology (AWS)
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 7th November, 2020.