Senior Associate, Learning and Development at Proten International
Proten International – Our client is an award winning, high impact, financially sustainable and highly scalable social enterprise, part-owned by the farmers we serve.
They are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Learning and Development
Location: Lagos, Nigeria with frequent travel to Northern Nigeria
Reporting Line: Reports to the Head of Human Resources.
- Profound know-how in Learning & Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, English, Communications, Education, or a related discipline (Master’s degree and /or Project Management Certification is preferred)
- Strong project coordination skills coupled with negotiation skills and sharp business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Fluent oral and written English.
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Professional certification in HR (e.g SHRM-CP, PHRi) is a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify the root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Manage our client Learning and Development Programs
- Shape and execute Babban Gona’s training strategy across varying different stakeholder groups – Full-time Employees, Contract Staff and Farmer Members.
- Shape and execute Learning and Development strategies and programs across the organization.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.