Senior Analyst, Automated Testing at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Automated Testing
Job Identification: 614
- Assist in the evaluation and testing of software and infrastructure to ensure they function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines
- Engage in all test phases – system, integration and functional testing & acceptance
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Work with Team Lead to test and analyze each component/phase of the systems development life cycle
- Analyse and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Work with project managers to plan, manage and track quality test plan
- Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, manual test scripts, automated test scripts and testing control sheets
- Monitor the test activities and review the testing artifacts and deliverables of the Analyst, Automated Testing
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Certification in ISTQB – Certified Tester Foundation Level will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years of IT testing/process management experience.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2022.