Senior Accountant at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 7-9 years post NYSC experience in accounting.
- Working knowledge of tax.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Administrative skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy environment
- Strong professional communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Performing other accounting duties.