MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sector Head
Employment Type: Full-time
The SH provides strategic oversight on how the accounts/clients in his/her industry/sector is managed and how the Company can be strategically positioned to ensure an increased market share in the sector/industry.
- BSC / HND in Social Sciences
- CIPM Certification and /or any other HR certification is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application.
- Minimum of 10 years core HR experience in required sector.
- Outsourcing/ HR consulting experience is an added advantage.
- Strategy Management Skills
- Ability to Sell.
- Customer-centric and goal-oriented.
- Negotiation Skills
- Change Management – Uses effective strategies to facilitate organizational change initiatives and overcome resistance to change by involving stakeholders, listening, and building commitment.
- Decisiveness and Taking Initiative – Prefers quick and appropriate actions in situations, takes charge and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Building Collaborative and Healthy Relationships – Amiable enough to easily build productive working relationships with co-worker, clients and resources whilst valuing people of different backgrounds, cultures, and demographics.
- Ensure profitability of clients managed
- Expand Business Growth with existing clients
- Actively market service offerings in the sector(s) managed
- Ensure that Client receives invoices promptly according to SLA
- Reduced time in complaint resolution.
- Maintaining healthy business relationships with clients and resources.
- Ensure a speedy Crisis / Conflict resolution of arising issues
- Efficiently manage all employee relations matters
- Relationship management with external and internal customers
- Ensure compliance with Client SLA and company’s Standard Operating Procedures / internal processes.
- Improve Business process with creative and innovative ideas.
- Ensure that efficient communication dissemination of information within own team which fosters an efficient and efficient service delivery
- Build intellectual and professional capacity
- Actively involved in ensuring the development of own team members and other colleagues in the department in terms of skills and knowledge
- Ensures that the outsourced staff managed are also developed in the skills and knowledge as required on the job.
N350,000 – N600,000 monthly.
Deadline: 8th November, 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.