Secretary at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage / Distribution and Retail Sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes emails, memos and letters
- Makes arrangements for the meetings.
- Ensures that there is a reminder before every meeting commenced.
- Keeps formal records of groups processes, discussions and decisions.
- Manages databases.
- Answers telephones and responds to inquiries via telephone or emails
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences and Art related field, Masters degree is a plus.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a related role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Word and PowerPoint.
Deadline: 7th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.