Secretary at Matoni Consults
Matoni Consults – We offer recruitment services to a diverse range of clients in the private, public and not for profit sectors. From executive search to graduate recruitment, our job is simple: connecting great companies to great talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Secretary to join our team. As a Secretary, you will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Requirements and Qualifications
- SSCE, NCE / OND / HND or B.Sc academic qualification in any Social Science discipline or other related academic discipline.
- Must have 1 or more years of experience as a Secretary or similar role.
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
N65,000 – N90,000 / Month.
Deadline: 21st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.