SAP MDG Functional Consultant at Utopia Global Incorporated
Utopia Global Inc, leading software and services company for end-to-end data quality, data migration and data governance solutions, our “build, fix and sustain” approach helps organizations get their data clean and keep it clean, so that critical business decisions are based on high-quality, reliable data.
As SAP’s worldwide software partner for master data governance, we are the exclusive developer of solution extensions for SAP Master Data Governance focused on enterprise asset management, retail and fashion. Our solutions help organizations migrate to SAP S/4HANA® leveraging MDG as the bridge, and maintain data integrity between digital twins, across multiple systems of record.
With over 15 years of innovative breakthroughs, Utopia firmly believes that “Perfect Data is Perfectly Possible.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP MDG Functional Consultant
Req Id: 3181
- Experience in Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like Customer, Vendor, Material, Financial masters etc.
- Sound expertise in business and process flow of end-to-end master data solution, taxonomy / data model design and cross-functional integration
- Experience in Data Model Enhancement, Data Transfer (DIF/DEF), Data Replication Framework (DRF), Business Rules Framework plus (BRFplus)
- Experience in Configuration rule-based Workflow.
- Experience Integrating business process requirements with the technical implementation of SAP Master Data Governance.
- Skilled in the SAP Module(s) / business processes under consideration (for example, IS-Retail / AFS / FMS, SAP-PM / EAM, SAP-MM, SAP-FICO, SAP-SD).
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-vendor environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information to management and non-technical audiences.
- Process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirement gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG and its objects in scope
- Interact with Customer business and IT team(s) to provide functional expertise
- Identify customer business requirements and objectives, process study, process alignment in master data objects in scope
- Gather business requirements, help translate Master Data (CRUD) process to a comprehensive solution as defined in the business blueprint
- Configuration of MDG system, solution monitoring, creation of functional specifications and guiding developers in custom development
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and test scripts
- Actively engage with the core team by participating in business process discussions
- Responsible for making solution recommendations regarding scope and client requirements
- Preparation of functional specifications and ensure delivery of objects per timelines.