Sanofi Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: S & OP Business Partner
Job Requisition ID: R2646275
Reports to: Head Supply Chain
Function: Supply Chain
- To lead the Integrated Business Planning process for the affiliate and ensure an updated 36 months rolling forecast to drive business performance.
- To manage the demand planning of the affiliate through responsive forecasting process.
- To lead and manage the S & OP processes of the affiliate with the various functions of the business.
- To analyze data and monitor key forecast performance indices, plan and execute improvement actions where required
- Serve as Kinaxis End User ensuring timely upload of manual baseline forecast and other related tasks.
- To support supply chain team and NG management in continuous supply chain process improvement projects with delivery of results within define timelines, qualitatively and within budget cost.
- Internal: Marketing, Key Accounts, Finance, Regulatory & Export Customer Platform, Supply Chain Centers, Sanofi Plants, Product Leaders
- External: 3PL providers, Local Toll Manufacturer
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution preferably with background in Engineering, Sciences or Commercial courses
- Possess minimum of three (3) years demonstrable working experience in similar position or organization.
- Have a working knowledge of key forecasting toolkits/ Kinaxis/SAP with advance level skill of functions and formulas in Microsoft excel.
- Have a detailed understanding of inventory control / management systems with strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Possess excellent personal organization and business administration skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Possession of a relevant professional qualification and/or suitable background experience in Logistics/distributions management will be added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.