Sales Representative at Digital Minilab World Nigeria Limited
Digital Minilab World Nigeria Limited is recognized as one of the leading supplier of New & Refurbished Digital Printers, Photo Finishing & Large Format Equipment’s in Middle East & Africa with two branches across the globe, including the head office in Hong-Kong, both head by the founder and CEO Mr. Mustafa N.S. Alfarra. The company also has the distributor relationship of global brands in African Countries, such as Noritsu, Epson and Lovol.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- University Degree / HND in Marketing.
- A fresh graduate
- Must have completed NYSC
- At least 1 year work experience.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.