A reputable Real Estate Property Development and Marketing Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- The vibrant Sales officer will manage the showroom, prospect clients, follow up with leads and convert them to sales.
Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the Marketing Suite located at Ikoyi
- Develop the property enquiries and database by building rapport and reaching out to potential purchasers and the market in general
- Work as a team with members of the Ilubirin sales team based at the Ilubirin Marketing Suite
- Develop a keen understanding of the needs and expectations of purchasers both in the Lagos marketplace and the Nigerian diaspora to influence future residential developments at Ilubirin
- Maintain market knowledge by studying residential property listings, visiting competing properties, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional and community organizations.
- Develop the Ilubirin brand and represent the company by meeting potential purchasers, placing advertisements, hosting sales events at the Marketing Suite, and responding to enquiries
- Create alliances with other sales agents in the Lagos marketplace to facilitate a method of referrals for creating additional interest, awareness and potential sales at Ilubirin
- Provide periodic reports to the line manager on sales activities
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties in the market
- Ensure sales are properly documented and executed
- The preferred candidate should have a degree in Estate Management, Marketing or any relevant qualification, with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role.
- He/She should have established strong personal relationships and network in the industry and have a desire to continue to grow both personally and professionally with a new and exciting real estate brand in Lagos.
- Strong negotiation skills coupled with a desire for success is a prerequisite for this role.
- He/She must be dynamic, energetic and a motivated self-starter.
- Good negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attentive to details
- Good social skills and strong networking skills
Deadline: 10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.