Sales Marketing Executive at Easycredit
Easycredit is a Loan and Bill Payment Financial Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Marketing Executive
Location: FCT, Abuja
- We are looking for a competitive Sales Agent to generate new business by contacting potential customers. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate financial services plans that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio.
- Sales Agents are responsible for identifying leads and sales opportunities for the company and overseeing a portfolio of clients. They are responsible for identifying risk management strategies,
- The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase our firm’s reputation.
- This Job is Contract and Flexible, which means the candidate will undergo intensive training and will be given Sales prospects to start up with.
- Minimum Education qualification: OND (All other qualification above can apply)
- Must have interests in Sales and Marketing of finacial products and services
- Proven working experience as Sales Agent or relevant experience is an advantage
- Familiarity with all types of loans products (Salary Advance, Vactaion, Accommodation, Business, Tuition, Medical etc)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Basic Knowledge of use of social media marketing
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Ability to work with flexible schedules and with minimal supervisor
- Have self-drive and self-motivation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new products or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and credit check status and propose product plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Ensure mutual satisfaction from clients and the company
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services.
Deadline: 6th August, 2020.