MasterMindsHRSG – Our client, a fast leading Technology Solution Provider is looking to recruit talented and motivated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (SMB / C)
- Our Client, a fast leading technology solution provider is seeking a very talented and motivated Sales Manager to lead our sales (SMB & C) department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading an experienced team of Sales associates. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we’re excited to talk with you.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with technical sales/selling enterprise messaging solutions
- Good understanding of Google messaging and collaboration products and/or Microsoft O365/Azure
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior management.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed sales targets of the organization through effective planning & budgeting, implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Devise/develop strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets for SMB and C
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customers, particularly in the SMB/C territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services;
- Manage and coordinate efforts of the sales team with respect to SMB/C as well as associated partners in the Product Line
- Seek out key stakeholders and work across customer organizations to identify opportunities, upsell, and close deals;
- Understand customer requirements and product capabilities on a business and technical level to effectively communicate the unique benefits of our cloud solutions and appropriately set expectations;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical service groups;
- Develop and deliver custom presentations on our Cloud Enterprise solutions Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows and expositions.
- Maximize company profit.
- N450,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.