Sales Investment Executive in a Micro-finance Institution
Flexedge Limited – Our client, a Micro-finance institution based in Lagos with focus on provision of credit facilities and empowerment programs to small and medium-sized enterprises, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Investment Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client is currently seeking talented and suitable Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company
- The ideal candidate should be passionate for the ‘art’ of marketing and should possess abundance ideas for building efficient strategies
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image
- This person will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success in line with our strategic growth plan.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Specific Job Description:
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies for loans and investment
- Manage a segment of investment and loan products
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Co-ordinate loan recoveries; relate with recovery agents, law enforcement agencies and other stakeholders
- Source fund from prospective investors at an attractive returns to the investor and profitable to the company.
- Carry out preliminary assessment of loans customers and recommend to risk manager for further analysis and approval.
- B.Sc / HND / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Experience: 3 – 7 years
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Must be self-driven, energetic, enthusiastic person with passion for marketing and relationship management.
- The person should have understanding of financial products.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal relationship
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Investment Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.