Sales Financial Planner at Cornerstone Insurance Plc
Cornerstone Insurance Plc was Incorporated on 26th July 1991 as a private limited liability company and became a Public Limited Liability, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1997. We are established to conduct Insurance business in a professional, ethical and customer-focused manner and has remained committed to these values over the years.
The company’s Authorized Share Capital and Market Capitalization is N5billion and N4.4billion respectively, while the Shareholders’ Funds is N6.9billion as at December, 2013. The total assets of the company are in excess of N14 billion. The Company is licensed and re-certified by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) to do both General and Life businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Financial Planner
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cornerstone Insurance PLC, is currently looking for an Intelligent and Self-Moltivated Candidates to fill the position of Sales Financial Planner to help clients manage their finances.
- You will be our clients’ trusted advisor in areas including Savings & Investments, General insurance, Life assurance and Annuity businesses.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc. qualification with good communication skill. If you’re analytical, meticulous and customer-oriented, we’d like to meet with you.
- Age: 28 years – 45years
- Gender: Indistinct
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience in a managerial leadership role
- Build up new prospect of at least 10 clients weekly.
- Ensure that all direct market clients get their renewal notices 2 month before renewal date.
- Explore retail and cooperate end of the branch axis
- Create and maintain strong relationship with existing and potential customers
- Ensure excellent service delivery and timely response to client need
- Management of company resources at the branch
- Ensuring that set performance targets are met. Assisting the Branch Manager with key responsibilities as assigned
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Monthly allowance, and good commission.
Deadline: 19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
For more enquiries, kindly contact: 07061550452