We are the leading portal for automotive classified ads in Nigeria. With a comprehensive automobile database and advanced SEO technology, we strive to become the most trusted and efficient platform for buying and selling vehicles online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities & Duties
- Contact car dealerships to offer long-term partnership.
- Visit the dealership’s location to hand over business proposal.
- Support dealerships to post listing (take photo, collect data).
- Support Listing team to post listing as required.
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone.
- Work closely with Sales leader to develop acquisition strategy.
- Familarity with sales process.
- Other tasks as required.
- BS degree in Business administration, Economics or a related field.
- 1 – 10 years work experience.
- Successful previous experience as Sales Representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Have smart phone and laptop is a must.
- Enjoying great pay and perks (we offer a very competitive and attractive package in the market).
- International work experience, opportunities, and networks in a multinational company that can take your career to the next level;
- Big scope of work and contribution with relevant leadership development.
- Opportunities to become key member of the company and have a lot of room to make impact in a world where organizational structures are flat and hierarchies are mostly non-existent.
- You will have more involvement and visibility in decision making therefore have greater opportunity for responsibility growth, leadership development and career promotio.
- Fast-growth & innovation environment which promote creativity and “freedom through responsibility”.
- Young talented and enthusiastic management team.
$100 – $800 monthly.
Deadline; 30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV via mail to: TraNT@nextgenvietnam.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.