Muridell, a data analytics-sales agency, leverages data analytics techniques to promote sales and increase values. MURiDELL as a data analytics-sales agency uses data to promote and make sales for its partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.